1. Courses will start when there are 2 students enrolled (up to a maximum of 8).
2. Courses can commence anytime, with regards to Regulation 1.
3. Payment is required before attending classes. Details and options provided upon registration.
4. During classes, students must only speak the language being learned.
5. If the School has to cancel a class due to teacher illness or another issue at any time, replacement classes will be offered to the student/class.
6. If students miss a class due to illness or another reason, are late to attend or leave early, no refunds/alternative classes are available.
7. Say School observes official Portuguese national holidays, without the availability of a refund for course classes not held on those days. However, until the end of social containment measures, online classes will be re-scheduled.